Friday, July 13, 2012

Oh DVR, I love you!

   Matt and I like to watch a lot of different things on tv. I don't know what we would do without our DVR. (In all honesty, If we didn't have one I don't think we would get much done. Especially Matt.)We usually are pretty busy doing lots of different stuff during the week that we don't have time to watch much tv till later at night. We watch a variety of shows ( most are ones that Matt got me hooked on. lol)

Our DVR'd shows include:

Swamp People- Our whole family loves this show! Earlier this year, we got to meet Trapper Joe and Tommy at a Car show. Layne was super excited and even got their autographs!!
Deadliest Catch- Oh how this show intrigues me!!
Duck Dynasty- Love the Robertson Family!! They have us in stitches all the time when we watch this! Uncle Si is awesome!!
The Mentalist-Love Simon Baker!
The Client List- Matt didn't want to watch this show at first but we both are hooked on this!! Such a good show!!
Pawn Stars
American Pickers
Snooki and Jwoww-I've watched Jersey Shore from the beginning and just had to see how this spinoff show would turn out. I have to say I will keep watching it just to see how dumb these two are but I think Pauly D's show was so much better!!
Awkward- This show is so much fun. I just wish it was longer than 30 minutes.
Longmire- From watching the previews of this show, I wasn't sure I would like it but it's really good!!
Criminal Minds- I love this show!! Love Garcia!! She is amazing!!

I used to LOVE watching CSI Miami and am so sad that it isn't on anymore. I'm really into the crime drama type shows. I also LOVED  ER when that was on but I haven't found a comparable show since then to watch. (I'm not a fan of Grey's Anatomy. I just never got into it). What shows do you watch?? Any Suggestions of Shows that I'm missing out on??

1 comment:

  1. I so love my DVR as well.

    We watch a lot of the same shows though I can't watch the Jersey Shore people. I still can't believe they are famous.

    I am so looking forward to The Mentalist coming back.

    ReplyDelete