Tuesday, July 3, 2012

10 Things About Little Ol' Me

   I thought I would share some random things about myself. And trust me, they will be RANDOM. I'm kind of a random person.

1) Since Matt and I have been married (almost 5 years) we have owned 6 dogs, 3 snakes, 1 turtle, 1 raccoon, and a quaker parrot. Currently we just have two dogs and two snakes.

2) I HATE Snakes. This is kind of strange since we have two snakes but those are Matt's. I DO NOT do anything with them because they scare me.  And their cages are securely locked down. I wouldn't be able to sleep if they weren't!

3) I used to be terrified of swimming in lakes. I still don't like it. I don't like the idea of not being able to see the bottom and of swimming with fish. I'm totally fine with swimming in the ocean though. (Yes, Weird I know.)

4) I HATE socks. I only own about 5 pairs.

5) I've always been fascinated by anything that deals with Richard Nixon and the Watergate Scandal. 
    (Yes, I'm a nerd!)
6) I can't sleep unless I'm covered up with both a sheet and a comforter. If Matt steals my covers I almost always wake up right away.

7) My favorite movie of all time is One Fine Day. Love George Clooney!

8) I can't make chocolate chip cookies. For some reason I always seem to screw them up!!

9) I could eat chips and salsa everyday!

10) I like visiting odd places...I've been to the SPAM musuem, seen the worlds largest ball of twine, and to Laura Ingalls Wilder's Birth Place just to name a few.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the other dogs? I'm with you on the socks issue, and I can't make ANY kind of cookie without screwing them up. You're ahead of me if you can make any.
    LOL
    Stopping in from SITS!
    http://www.taradennyimages.com
    Nowhere to go But Crazy

    ReplyDelete