Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm Such a Klutz

Last Thursday started out like a normal day but boy did it end far from that!! Thursday afternoon I ended up spraining my ankle while walking down my parents stairs. ( Don't ask how I managed to do that, I really have no clue either!!) My MIL ended up coming to get me to take me to the Dr.   I had to wait at the dr's office for a couple of hours but after finally being seen the Nurse Practitioner said I had just sprained my ankle really bad. Now I'm having to wear a walking boot for two weeks. :( 

I thought I was going to die when I woke up on Friday morning because my ankle hurt worse then it had on Thursday. I ended up sleeping for half the day on Friday while my mom watched Layne. My ankle is doing a lot better now. I can't wait to be done wearing the walking boot because have to wear that and the temp outside being in the 100s is NO FUN!!

The only upside to all of this is that Matt has been very helpful and wait on me!! I'm so not used to that but I LIKE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment