Monday, July 2, 2012

At the Carwash

What happens when you find old pvc pipe laying in the grass at the back of your property and a handyman for a husband who likes to build stuff?? Your child gets a carwash sprinkler!!
Matt constructed this using pvc pipe and fittings. He poked holes in the pipe and then rigged up a hose. Now Layne has his very own carwash to wash all his toys in. And boy does he love it!!

Washing his wagon in the carwash!


Catching drops of water on his tongue. Silly boy!!

(I'm slightly jealous that I didn't have one of these when I was little!)

1 comment:

  1. That is so clever! I'd bet my daughter would love that!
    Maybe you should jump on the patent and market that sucker, then you'd be rich!
    Stopping in from SITS! Have a great day!
    Tara
    http://www.taradennyimages.com
    Nowhere to go But Crazy

    ReplyDelete