Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dear Layne ( A Happy Birthday From Mommy and Daddy)

Dear Layne,

   I can't believe that today you turn 4! I can still remember like it was yesterday waking up in the morning and finding out my water had just broken. Your Daddy and I were so excited that the day had finally come that we were going to meet you!! After 9.5 hours of labor, we got to meet you!! I was devasted that you, my sweetie, were having such a rough start to your beautiful life. My emotions were all over the place but I knew you were getting the best care from the nurses and doctors. During your short time in the NICU, we barely left your side. There was no way I was going to go home without you!! We were overjoyed that you only had to spend 5 days in the NICU!! Since bringing you home, 4 years ago, you have been the biggest blessing of our lives!!
 

Layne and Mommy in the NICU

Our Little Family


    You are such a special part of our family and I just can't remember what life was like before you were born. I have enjoyed watching you grow and learn new things. Watching you grow from such a little baby to a very strongwilled, independant 4 year old has been the biggest joy of our lives. You spread laughter and happiness wherever you go with your great personality that you have. I can't wait to see what this next year will have instore for you!! You are such a blessing to our family and you are loved so much by so many people!!

Mommy and Daddy love you so much, Layne!! We hope that you have an amazing birthday with many many more in the future!!  We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment