Thursday, July 12, 2012

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Killer

  I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had been reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Killer. I finally finished that book and I LOVED it!! At first it took me a little while to get into the book because I was slightly confused by what was happening in it. After taking a break from the book for a couple of days, I decided to try reading it again. I couldn't put the book down because I was so intrigued by it!!
   I loved how the book was written and that basically all of the minor characters in the book were actually real people that Lincoln knew.  The author did a great job with researching Lincoln and adding in the vampire parts with such ease that you would think it all happened. The only thing that I did not like about the book was the beginning. I found it very confusing and I still don't really understand what was happening at the very beginning of the book. The author never revisits the portion of the book again.
   Now I really want to see the movie after finishing the book. I am just worried that, like usual, the movie won't do the book justice. Let's hope that this won't happen with this movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment