Friday, July 20, 2012

My Love of Shopping

I have always loved to shop. My mom says that I was "born to shop" and that when I was little she would take me shopping and I would calm right down when I was fussy. ( My love of shopping started very early lol!) I love shopping of any kind. I'm not picky!!

Some of my favorite places to shop for clothes for myself  are Old Navy, Gap, Kohls, Target, New York and Company, and Maurices. I have a few online and local boutiques that I really like. The Blue Door Boutique, AMAVO boutique and Modcloth.

When I'm shopping for things for our home, I love Gordmans, Hobby Lobby, and Pier One Imports. I also have found some really cute stuff on Etsy. I could spend hours and hours looking at the things on Etsy!!

For Layne's clothing, I love Old Navy and Gap Kids. I also love the brands Hurley, Carters, and Osh Gosh for Layne. I also find a lot of cute clothes at Target but our Target sells out of kids clothes fast so his size is usually really picked over. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment