Friday, May 25, 2012

Pinterest: Food Edition

I love Pinterest! One could say that I'm highly slightly addicted. One of my favorite things to pin on Pinterest is recipes. I love finding new things to cook for my family. I thought I would share some of the yummy recipes that I've made that have turned out amazing!!

These are yummy!! It's like a french frie, mashed potato and baked potato all rolled into one! I love switching up the seasoning too. Such an easy delicious recipe!
This is delicious!  I usually add Johsonville Hot Italian Sausage to it. Everyone loves it!!










This fruit salsa is to die for! I made it for Thanksgiving 2011 and it was AMAZING!! Layne would not eat it of course because he does not like strawberries. Everyone else that tried it loved it though!!

1 comment:

  1. I love pinterest for food inspiration also, it's great1 Love your food finds, yum :)

    ReplyDelete