Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Birthday

I had a great Birthday!! It was very relaxing which is exactly what I wanted!! Layne and I did a little shopping in the morning. Then we spent the afternoon in the pool because it was so hot outside!! For dinner, we went out to eat at with my parents at one of my favorite restaurants, Braccos. They have the most amazing nachos there. So Yummy!!!


                                                    
  Mommy and Layne in the car!!


                                                      Layne on his "cowboy noodle"

My parents spoiled me this year with presents. I could not believe it!! I got a cute centerpiece for our coffee table, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 on DVD, and a gift card to AMaVo!! I can't wait to do a little shopping today!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Happy Birthday! I just stopped by from SITS to say hello; hope you find time to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! My parents still spoil me on my birthday. Even after 30 years. I think that's the way it should be :)

    ReplyDelete