Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Reading List

I love to read!! I just wish I had more time to do it!! Last year for  mother's day/ my birthday, Matt and Layne got me a Kindle. I absolutely love it!! While I mostly read only the books in the free section on the kindle, I've read some great ones in the past year.

Some of my favorites that I've read this year have been:

Three Girls and a Baby by Rachel Schurig- This is such a cute book. I can't wait to read the others that this author has written.

True North By Marie Force - I loved this book but it reminded me of a romance novel you'd pick up at a drug store or something.

One True Love by Barbara Freethy- I had never heard of Barbara Freethy until I found a couple of her books on Kindle. I loved them!! Such a good romance novel.

Ryan's Return by Barbara Freethy- This was another great book by Barbara Freethy. Loved it!!

The Help by Kathyrn Stockett- LOVED this book!! If you have not read this book, you must!! Now I need to see the movie!

I have a few books that I'm hoping to read soon. Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connely, The Pioneer Women by Ree Drummond, and Two Kisses for Maddie: A Memoir of Loss and Love by  Matt Logelin.

The next book I plan to read is Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith. I can't wait to read it Something about historical nonfiction and sci fi stuff mixed together intrigues me! I will definately post about it when I'm done reading it.

Is there any other books I should have on my reading list??

No comments:

Post a Comment