Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Long Overdue...

Time just seems to be moving way to fast for me!! I can't believe that it has been this long since I've blogged. So much has been going on that I thought I would share some of the highlights.

1. In October, we moved into our new house!! We absolutely love it!! We now live on over an acre of land in a rural residential developement. The house is so much bigger then our old house. Layne absolutely loves all the room to run around. He has also made friends with some of the neighbor kids!!

2. In February, we went to Arizona for a few days. Layne got to go on his first airplane ride. He loved it! He did so awesome too! Neither Matt or I had been to Arizona before but we all loved it. Such a beautiful state. We will definitely be going back there again!!

3. Currently, I am still doing daycare but I am looking for a change of pace. I love working with kids but I just need a little bit more adult interaction. I would love to be able to be a stay at home mom but unfortuately we just can't make that work right now. I'm hoping to find something soon!!

I've got a busy day planned today. I've got some cleaning, cooking, and laundry to take care of and then on to a nice fun and relaxing swim in the pool with an adorable little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment