Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend 2012

We had a nice relaxing Memorial Day weekend. We left for the lake on Friday night after Matt got off work. The lake is only about an hour and a half away from us so it's not a very long drive at all. Sadly the weather was not the nicest while we were up there. It was cold, rainy, and windy most of the time. We did a little shopping while we were there at our favorite farm store ( Runnings), went on a boat ride, and to the races. My highlights for the weekend is that I got to take a nap and I started reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Killer!!


Daddy showing Layne how the gator's box lifts up so he can dump things out of it.


Tater swimming in the cold lake water.


Retrieving his dummy.


Layne driving his gator.


Layne taking the race very seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I need to read that book so I can see the movie! I'm one of those people who needs to read the book first so I can compare the two :)

    ReplyDelete