Monday, May 28, 2012

I Love...

I love my adorable son, Layne. I can't believe that in about a month and a half he will be FOUR already. Time should not be allowed to go this fast!

I love my husband. He can always make me laugh and smile and always keeps me on my toes with his crazy ideas!

I love shopping. I have always loved shopping. Purse shopping has to be my favorite!!

I love puppies. I'm a sucker for puppies. Their cuteness gets me everytime. Lab puppies have to be my favorite!

I love walking around barefoot outside. In the summer I rarely have shoes on when I'm outside at home.

I love rollercoasters. I have been known to ride Wild Thing at Valley Fair numerous times (even by myself) in one day!

I love chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, I love it all. (Except Mexican Chocolate, I'm not much of a fan of that.) Chocolate is almost an addiction for me!

What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. I love rollercoasters too! I was all prepared to plan a trip to the amusement park this summer and remembered, they don't let pregnant people ride the coasters. Probably a good rule, hehe. I guess I'll have to wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete