Thursday, September 1, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

My mind is full of a bunch a random thoughts that I just want to put out there and clear my head. So excuse the bunch a nonsense that is to come!!


1) I have a pile of laundry that is waiting for me to fold it...

2) I'm addicted to Young and the Restless and really want to know who killed Diane Jenkins even though I think I have it all figured out. But it is driving me crazy that they have dragged it out this long and I just want to know who did it!!

3) I've recently made a home binder and am obsessed with it!! (anyways the menu planning section!) I just wish I could get hooked on using the calendar/to do section more. I have so much stuff to get done but lack of time/motivation to get it done. I hope that will change soon.

4) This past weekend Matt and I went to Minneapolis with another couple and went to an amusement park and stuff. We had alot of fun! I just wish people weren't so judgemental and open to trying new things that are out of there comfort zone.

5) I'm planning a few posts that I'm going to share in the near future about some things that have been on my mind. And some posts of pictures of my cute adorable son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment