Monday, June 4, 2012

Pinterest: DIY Edition

I thought I would share some of my favorite Pinterest finds again. This time it's my DIY finds.
I love these curtains!! My mother is helping me make some just like this for my living room. I will also have something similar to this in my dining room as well. Can't wait to hang them up!!
I have almost all the supplies I need to make this. I think it's adorable and would be so cute hanging in my entryway. I love the idea of keeping track of all the places we have been. It would help Layne learn his states too!!

I have a wall similar to this in my kitchen and I believe that this is what I want to put on that wall. I would love an area that I
could keep mail, calendars,reminders, grocery lists, etc.
I think that this looks so much fun. Layne and his friends would just love this!!
Source: cedarworks.com via Anna on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. All great choices. My favorites are the wall organization ideas and the surfing swing. Too fun.

    Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete